Thank you to everyone that sent prayers and good thoughts and virtual hugs etc. It obviously paid off! The doc said he thinks he got it all out and that he didn’t think there was anything in the surrounding area! Yeah me! We still have to wait for the pathology reports to make it official, but for now I am hanging my hat on that!!
I have to call the oncologist tomorrow and see what happens next. Originally, he had mentioned that chemo would be almost definite, but maybe if the pathology comes back OK we can avoid it. So please don’t stop the prayers and stuff we still have a little way to go!
After I talk to the doc tomorrow I will post and let everyone know where we are at and what direction we are going.
Thanks again – Love ya-